Hey guys, it's May. I'm not sure how I'm feeling about 2017 flying by but I'm feeling pretty good about some produts that I've been reaching for lately!
1. Cleansing Story White Clay Cleansing Foam (not pictured) - This cleanser is a God send. I found this on a random trip to Marshall's about 3 months ago and I've been using it ever since. I'm not sure what the key ingredient is but it has kicked my cystic acne to the curb. I haven't had a breakout since. I HAVEN'T HAD A BREAKOUT SINCE. moving on..
2. Au Lait Bath- Confession: If MiaRay says buy it, I buy it. I was put on to this line of bath products by non other than MUVA RAY. You can find them at your local Marshall's and TJ Maxx, sometimes even at HomeGoods. The Scottish line of fine soaps has become my go to shower essentials. I have the body butter, exfoliating body wash, bath milk and bath salts. I think my favorite thing about these products is the scent. It's so light and refreshing allowing an easy pairing with my favorite perfume.
3. MAC Ruby Woo- Can you believe I found this beaut in Marshall's! For 12.99 at that?! When I came across it, I freaked out. It was in the nail polish section when I found it laying around with 2 other tubes, Flat Out Fabulous and Taupe. I immediately threw all three of them in my cart. While heading to checkout, I narrowed it down to the cult fave. I remember when Ruby Woo came out and how every beauty guru had their hands on it. But I could never bring my self to part with 20 bucks for a tube of lipstick. But for 13 I would consider it. It is thee perfect shade of red and compliments every skin tone. I've been wearing it non stop and am currently on the hunt to find more.
4. Michael Kors Very Hollywood- Picked this baby up in Ross for 25 bucks a little over a month ago and I've used over half of the bottle. The bottle looks pretty darn cute on my vanity. And it's woody and floral scent is a go to for me, perfect for the upcoming summer months. Score! (you can find it on amazon for cheaper!!)
5. Neutrogena Hydrogel Moisturizer w SPF 15 (not pictured)- To accompany my new cleanser, I was on the hunt for an affordable moisturizer. With my combination oily skin, I knew I wanted to go for something more water based. Insert this baby. This is a super light moisturizer that gets the job done but doesn't leave my skin oily or sticky. I'm in love with this stuff and the SPF is a cherry on top!
6. Smashbox L.A. Lights Palette "Culver City Coral" - Another TJ Maxx find. This one ran me about $25 and I think it was definitely worth it. Offering two blushes and a highlighter, the palette is perfect for beginners and gurus alike. The highlight is my go to as it offers more of a faux inner glow than a glow stick look. And the two blush shades give the perfect touch of color and also double as great transition shades for eye shadow looks.
7. Missha Time Revolution Intensive Essence- I received this sample in the last Target Beauty Box and didn't have many expectations for it. Before adding this to my skin care arsenal, I had been researching essence and Korean skin care. After reading tons of articles and watching a million 10 step skin care videos I knew I needed to add essence to my skin care routine but didn't know which brand to start with. This product claims to revive skin tone and texture for a overall bright/clear tone. It also assists your skin to be ready to absorb the next treatment. I use this after cleansing and before moisturizing. I'm down to about 1/3 of the sample size bottle and am ready to part with my coin to get the full size. I immediately noticed a change in my skin and it's texture. Once I get the full bottle, I'm taking on the 7 layers of essence challenge.
What have you been LOVING this month!?